Friday, October 23, 2015

what does 'my life' mean



"My Life" - this pharase keeps me thinking long and deep. What it means to me... i still am trying hard to figure out. Just like the blind men feel the elephant and everyone give their own version of elephant, my answers vary vastly depending on what i feel at that moment.

I see myself as a wife, as a mother, as a daughter as a friend, collegue... my life is ofcourse the sum total of all these roles. When i try to contribute more to that role it takes up some of my life, some of my time. As i try hard to live 100 percent to the role i am playing at that moment i feel like i am losing out on "my life". My life then becomes a stage where i put on as all the characters and try hard to give 100 percent to every role....... thats tiring.

Then what is my life? How am i to live 100 percent to my heart's satisfaction?

My question gave me my answer- "My heart's satisfaction".

Every one of us come with a limiting life span, every day has a time limit. But to play all those roles to 100 percent within the given time is stressful unless i know where to start and where to end a role and start another smoothly.

First thing first i need to know what is really important to me. What defines me- what is closer to my heart- It does not matter how much time i play a particular role- but what really matters is how effectively i am playing that role. What difference am i making to other people's life by playing that role to my heart's satisfaction. This is what matters the most to me and to the people in my life.

what is my motive with that role? what is the effect of that role in the other person's life? Is my self happy with me?

True, i need to impress myself first.


1 comment:

App Development Company India said...

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.