Wednesday, December 23, 2009

me- myself and others..

I saw this poem on a friend's page, simple yet very intresting intro...set me thinking...

they say i am "proudie"...i say i am confident
they say i am arrogant....i say i am deterministic
they say i am learned fool...i say i trust ppl and wud like to give opportunities
they say i am antisocial....I say silence is so beautiful
they say i am selfish...i say i have uncompromised goals to acheive..
they say relationship are for enjoyment..I say its for enriching ur virtues...
They say i dont listen to them...I say its my life
Watever they say...I am wat i am...Understood anything....Hahahaha....

we humans are complex...yet deep down under everybody there is a brilliant individual waiting to be discovered...

People have many shades.. It depends on what type of lens we are wearing when looking at them. It is like blind men and the elephant. Our judgement is limited by our own knowledge and our maturity levels. All of us have many layers..Never judge people and limit ur world.
People are a very intresting subject. The best resource and the worst nightmare. I love people...

No comments: